Friday, September 23, 2011

As my sister would say....

      "HOLY POOP!"  I am obviously not very technologically advanced.  I have one week to get this blog going and functioning in an intelligent and legible manner, and I have NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON!  This is simply ridiculous.  Here I am trying to make it pretty and easy to navigate (for myself) when I can't even figure out how to login properly.  At least I can post things, so I must be doing something right. *sigh* (I just quoted a Billy Currington song). 


      I've had this silly blog for three hours and I'm already searching for the big red button that will destroy it all. I'm pretty certain that no one can read this, because I have no idea what I'm doing.  However, if you can read this, excuse my ranting.  It's gonna happen a LOT in the coming days.  My greatest desire is that in the near future I will have computer skills that match my age rather than the skills of a 70 year old woman.  Because at this point, I'm ready for a dial-up computer and a game of computerized solitare, because that seems to be the one thing I excell at.  (That was a computer joke, get it? Excel?)

Nevermind.

No comments:

Post a Comment